[WriteLog] Writelog V/S sound card

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sat Jan 17 10:08:35 EST 2004

I'd been running MMTTY in AFSK mode and had rock stead sound levels.
But, when I tried it in FSK mode I had the same problem you described.
Finally out of desperation I renamed my Writelog.ini file and did an
install of my most recent full Writelog version I have (10.44B) along
with the MMTTY plug in, etc. This of course required some work to get the
new ini file updated with all my rig, ports, and other information.

I tested the new install and ini file by playing around in RTTY RU for 15
or so hours.  Lo and behold the sound level with MMTTY in FSK mode was
rock solid.  Why a setting in the ini file would have cause the problem
is beyond , but all I know is that what I did resolved the problem.  Oh,
before that I'd tried a reinstall with my old ini file in place but the
problem persisted.

73 & GL
Larry L W0ETC