[WriteLog] Problem with Voice TX with Ft-920

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Mon Jan 26 22:54:07 EST 2004

Hi!

I am quite new with WL and uses a Yeasu FT-920.
I wired it thru a Exodin interface to Patch in and AF out as recomended.

If I am in SSB mode and press in my vox my tranciever will start
transmitting, without me saying nothing????? And even if my mic is not
connected???
This problem occurs even if WL is not started?

Also, If I connect my microphone to the computer or mick input on the ft-920
and "yell" during this automatic transmitt I get no modulation???

Please help!
73
Magnus - 8S6T (Contest call of SM6WET)