[WriteLog] Networking

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Wed Jan 28 10:51:25 EST 2004

Bob,

"It didn't work" is not descriptive enough to provide a step by step solution.

I think the first question to ask, is were you able to do "normal" networking between all the computers involved, and what protocols were you using?

You have to be able to share all your resources between all of your computers.  Win98 is somewhat more flaky in this regard in using TCP/IP than XP.

Bob