[WriteLog] Networking

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski at motorola.com
Wed Jan 28 11:06:50 EST 2004

I also believe there is a certain way that you need to
connect Win98 computers to those with newer OS's.  I don't
remember the details, but the "FIX" is that all computers
must have the same login name and password for it to work.
I can't remember where I saw that posted, but another good
place to look for information on networking is the
http://www.k9jy.com site, under Multi-Op contesting, Networking.

Chad WE9V