[WriteLog] WL 10.45 new feature

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sat Jan 31 11:06:13 EST 2004

I 100% agree with Don on this.  If I call you it is because you are not
showing in my log!  Please work and log me even if I'm a dupe for you.
And, as someone else noted, it will take less time for you to log me
again then tell me I'm a dupe, especially after I reply with "not in my
log."
73 W0ETC

--------