[WriteLog] The last word in keyboard macros

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 31 11:01:18 EST 2004

If you get your built-in WriteLog macros to work the way you like, fine.
But if there is something you would like to do but can not, you can
always use a macro program such as EZMacros.  I've been using this
program for years and there is literally nothing you can not make happen
in terms of remapping keys and sending macros.

Get it at:  http://www.americansys.com/ezmacros.htm

It does cost $29.95, but I consider it money well spent, since it can be
used with any program (not just WriteLog) and it is highly configurable.
You can even save and load different sets of macros for different
applications.  I have one set of macros for contesting and another set
for everything else.  Changing from one set to the other takes a total
of about five seconds.

The only drawback is it only functions under Windows... no DOS.

The usual disclaimers apply:  No interest in the company other than as a
satisfied customer.

--
73, Bill W6WRT