[WriteLog] Observations

Dean D. Schober dschober at nconnect.net
Thu Jul 1 18:04:37 EDT 2004

I have been sitting back for way to long listening to people complaining about this and that, whining about the software and why it does not do this or that, of late it appears to be networking issues, but that is just the complaint of the month.

I think everyone should take a step back, realize what a great product they got for their money, how well supported it is, and be thankful for what they have!  Life is too short to spend it focused on the negative. I wont get into my life's story to prove this point but believe me I have learned this the hard way.  Lets all try to take the tone of this reflector and turn it toward the positive, We all might find ourselves in a better place.

Dean KG9MJ