[WriteLog] Operating Systems and Specialized Software

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 2 10:07:08 EDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:45:46 -0500, Bob Naumann - N5NJ wrote:

>You know what, I'm going to pretend that this discussion that you two have decided to weigh in and compare your technical prowess on is relevant to Writelog.
>
>Nope, can't do it.  Your verbal "sword-fight" about operating systems and "I know more than you" and "You don't know what your criticizing" has nothing to do with Writelog.

Bob, you are contributing nothing at all to the WriteLog reflector.
Whining about what other people are interested in talking about is a
total waste of everyone's time.  Don't like the thread?  Delete it and
move on.  I don't care for your comments, so I'm deleting them and
moving on.  Get the idea?  This will be my last comment on the subject.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW