[WriteLog] RE: Ver-10.48F ready for downloading..

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Jul 7 14:00:21 EDT 2004

Ron, K6DJ posted:

 > What's new and updated contests:
 >
 > Add 10 more message transmission buffers for SSB
 > Look for full file names when transmitting SSB WAV files.

Hallelujah & Praise The Lord...I almost wet me britches when N6RCE emailed
me a copy of the post.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU, guys.  I sincerely believe these two
enhancements will, as I've said before, minimize SSB operator fatigue and
improve automated SSB efficiency in a contest.  Not to mention being able
to operate with no voice :-)

BRAVO!!!  You have propelled WriteLog into the future!

73...

Rick "Locust" Hilding, K6VVA