[WriteLog] Master Callsigns for recording full callsign .wav files

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Jul 7 14:06:04 EDT 2004

Randy, K5ZD, was kind enough to prepare an ARRL SS Phone-Only Master
callsign list to use in pre-recording full callsign .wav files.

Just last night, I added more calls from several logs sent to me, and it
appears I'll have a list of about 6,190 callsigns for those also willing to
invest in some up-front recording to reap the benefits of the new WriteLog
full callsign .wav enhancement over time.

When I finalize the list, I'll post the URL for download.

Tnx again to Randy for his significant contribution to the effort.

73...

Rick (Locust) - K6VVA