[WriteLog] What am I missing?

Sid Ashen-Brenner sashen at swbell.net
Sun Jul 11 15:36:10 EDT 2004

Don,
         I did the following:
1.) Shutdown Writelog (WL 10.48F) (properly)
2.) Did a System Reboot (Win98SE)
3.) Edited the WriteLog.ini file to INCLUDE the colors in the RITTYWrite
section (that for some reason were NOT there)
4.) Restarted Writelog
Still no joy, UNTIL I closed the RiTTYWrite window, and re-opened it
again.  After that, it worked for the rest of the contest??

Either conditions here were very very poor, or everybody was running the
IARU HF Championship instead of the UK-DX contest.  Very few seemed to be
on RTTY for the contest.  10 was totally dead, 15 about the same, and I
never heard anybody on 40 or 80 RTTY every time I dropped down to listen,
so I stuck with 20 until I fell asleep at the keyboard around 0230 CDT ..
tossed in the towel at that point.

                 73 de Sid N0OBM