[WriteLog] IARU problem

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Sun Jul 11 23:37:26 EDT 2004

>From the K9JY website:

"Changing the Day/Time   Top of Page

Sometimes our computers are off by an hour. Or a day. Here is a fast way to
modify the date and time on the QSO's.

 1.      Select all of the QSO's in a given hour by clicking on the first
and then, holding down the shift key, clicking on the last QSO for the given
hour. You will select all the Q's for the hour (00Z) as shown here:

Next, double click on a highlighted QSO in the Time column. A little dialog
box will come up as shown below. Change the highlighted hour to your correct
time, and click OK:

At this point, another dialog box opens asking to make the same change for
the rest of the highlighted QSO's. Answer 'yes.'

Once you select 'yes,' all the other highlighted QSO's (in my case, the 00Z
ones) will change to the new hour placed into the time box.

Note too that at your crossover point on the date, you can click on the date
in the highlighted QSO's as well and the same dialog box will work for the
date. So if you had 100 QSO's in hour 23 of the first day that should really
be in the next day, you could change the time and then change the date using
the same process."

You can see the screen shots under the "Post Contest" section of my web site
and click on 'Log Review.'

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com