[WriteLog] Experiencing Time Logging Problem on version 1048F

Jerry Cater jerrycater at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 22:29:17 EDT 2004

Thanks to all of the wonderful responses.  I learned something new today and
really should have done a little more homework on the subject of UTC.  Yes,
since I am in Eastern Daylight Time, the log should be indicating -4 hours
off of UTC.  The time logged this weekend for 10:47 EDT as 14:47 UTC and
that was correct.  Somehow, I got Eastern Daylight Time and Eastern Standard
Time in the mix and royally messed up.  I am chalking it up to first contest
jitters.

Just as a note of reference you can check out
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/utc.html and it covers each of the UTC
Conversions for your time zone.

Thanks,
Jerry Cater KI4CCJ