[WriteLog] How to remove a contest module (DLL) ?

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:21:14 EDT 2004

Andrea,

You can go into the windows registry and search
for your CLSID you used (or the contest name) and
then simply delete the keys.

Just be careful not to delete anything else!  :)

/steve n9oh

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:10:52 -0000
From: "IK1PMR" <wl at ik1pmr.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to remove a contest module
(DLL) ?
To: <writelog at contesting.com>

  Hello all.
I wonder how to remove a contest module in WriteLog,
i.e. how to
unregister
a test module (DLL) that I developed with the Wizard
(because it does
not
work and I now develped a new version - the problem is
that I see two
contest modules now in WriteLog, with the same name,
and the old one
needs
to be removed!).
TNX, 73