[WriteLog] Field Day and GOTA Station

Joe Wilkowski k8fc at k8fc.com
Sat Jun 19 10:15:57 EDT 2004

To the best of my knowledge they have been taken care of.  I have set up a 6
station network here getting ready for FD and when you designate the GOTA
station as a "N" (Display name=GOTA not needed but helps in the
identification) you can work the same station on the same frequency using
the same mode as another non-GOTA station with identical settings.  It works
both ways as well.  If the main station works someone then the GOTA does the
same it works fine.  If the GOTA station works someone and then the main
station it works fine.  NO dupes and scores properly.

/joe