[WriteLog] IOTA Multi-op serial numbers

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 02:53:47 EDT 2004

Climbing the learning curve at the moment and uncovered serial number
problems.
Using a run and a mult PC on the network both stations log Qs sequentially
in the correct order most of the time. Problem occurs when a contact is
started on one station and is not completed before the other station starts
to log another contact. The same serial number is issued for both Qs. I had
expected each contact to have a different serial number.
Can't see anything in the archives and wondered if we had incorrectly set-up
WL. Set order of serial numbers is set to total of all bands.  Version is
10.47G downloaded this week.
Thanks
Jim
---