[WriteLog] ANARTS replies.

Roger Cooke rcooke at g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 09:24:08 EDT 2004

Hi.

 Many thanks to DOn, Bill, George and Shelby who all responded with
help regarding the
ANARTS logging. Actually my mail went out as one from Bill came in
regarding the logging
and the answer was in there.

 I did get a reply from Colin, who apparently was stationed here in
the 50's in his RAF
career! He said that my log entry was fine. This, despite the anomaly
that the dupe file
just had my 80 meter contacts in it. I couldn't understand that.. Oh
well....

 My next task is to get the transceiver CAT-controlled so I can get to
grips with the
bandmapping.... This learning curve is steep for an old-timer!

73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke at g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi at amsat.org
g3ldi at qsl.net