[WriteLog] Dual WriteLog Installs on same computer

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Jun 23 03:06:56 EDT 2004

Phil, N0KE wrote:

 > I've done it by just going to .ini file and changing the call on the first
 > line of the report.

Tnx...so I've now learned and Tnx also to all who responded directly.

 > Make sure you are all using the same version of WL!

OOOOPS..."Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!!!"   Man, am I glad you mentioned
this 'cuz I was going install the latest U/G but think the other guys have
an older version.  Apparently you can't Network different versions?  Yikes!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA