[WriteLog] Dual WriteLog Installs on same computer

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 08:37:13 EDT 2004

Rick and all,
Please don't fall victim to "sound bite" truths.  We have used 4 stations
during FD on different WL versions (within reason) for several years
now.  Just make sure the WriteLog "features" you want to implement match
what the version can support.  There is no problem with networking
compatibility when it is setup properly.  But if you are into sound bites,
use the same version.
73, George .. W1ZT