[WriteLog] DX Doubler and WriteLog

Lee lee at firstinter.net
Tue Mar 2 04:29:28 EST 2004

Has anyone had success using WriteLog with the Top Ten DX Doubler (DXD)?
I have the unit and cannot get it to properly key on CW.  My LPT port
can key the FT-1000MP using WriteLog with a direct connection to the key
jack, but with the DXD in line the best I can do is key the PTT with no
CW note or output.  I do no better using WinCT.  The DXD unit has been
tested and it is working properly.  My 25 pin computer cable has been
replaced and it is not the problem.  I am guessing it has to do with the
config file, but have not yet found a winning combination.  I am running
Windows XP Home on a P4 computer and have done the LPT port
modification.

Any suggestions or sample config files used with DXD will be
appreciated.

73,

Lee, KY7M