[WriteLog] Suggestions

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 1 21:11:26 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:18:54 -0500, Chet and Allena Woods wrote:

>If not could any one suggest a program (preferably free!) that would allow that?

I highly recommend the DXLabs suite of programs:

http://www.qsl.net/dxlab/

There are a number of programs, all free, which can be used singly or in
combination with each other.  There is a logging program, a rig control
program, dx-cluster program, propagation program and world map.

This suite would be worth a bunch of money if it were for sale, but it
is completely free.  Check it out, you won't be disappointed, I
guarantee.

--
73, Bill W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW