[WriteLog] New Guy Updating WL_dat files

Bob Jensen - aa7fk aa7fk at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:04:07 EST 2004

Hello All:

As a New WriteLog user of 2 whole weeks, and yes I've been carefully reading
all the posting to the reflector .. and thinking WOW .. I've got a lot to
learn.

I would appreciate if you could take this New Guy through the steps of
upgrading the WL_CTY.dat  file so I don't screw anything up.

I read the "readme file" on K1EA site ( I use to be a CT user several years
ago) reference to WriteLog.

So .. here's my understanding.

1.  I copy the WL_dat file into my WriteLog Program directory.

2.  Then I run the V10Convert by going to Start - Programs - WriteLog- V10 -
Convert.

Is that right ... ??   And is that all ..??  OR ..

Do I need to worry or do anything else with the CT.Zip files etc.  ... OR ..

Sorry for the long bandwidth, but sure would appreciate confirmation of the
steps or correction.

Thanks

Bob AA7FK