[WriteLog] Writelog 10.45 rig interface

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Mar 3 11:39:42 EST 2004

It's now official - I'm an IDIOT!  Just rechecked the Setup/Ports dialog box
for the 972nd time and finally realized there is a difference between IC-756
and IC-756PRO in the drop down boxes!  When set to what my radio REALLY is,
it works!  Just fine, thank you very much!

Still not sure why the [RIGS] section of my ini file is empty, but if it
works I'm willing to leave well enough alone.  Sorry for the bandwidth and I
do appreciate the help from everyone who responded.
73,
A very humble and humiliated AL9A