[WriteLog] Any IC-775 owners/contesters around? Need advice.

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 21:34:37 EST 2004

I have an opportunity to buy an IC-775DSP for $1100.

I'm interested in hearing from 775 owners.  I'm getting a steal of a deal on an
IC-PW1.  The same owner also has the 775 and is looking to get rid of both (not
necessarily together).

Since I'm running Kenwood radios, it would make more sense to use an Icom radio
with the IC-PW1 to get the full benefits from it.  I know I can do band decoding
through other devices, but for $1100, can I go wrong?

Replies direct please only.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU