[WriteLog] Makrothen ADIF bug

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 7 22:26:56 EST 2004

Thanks for the heads-up Bill,

I was just about to import my Makrothen log into DXBase 2004 when your
message arrived. Sure enough the GRID: field was ignored by this programme
as well.

As you pointed out, not a big deal, 'Search and Replace' that is found in
most any text editor will make quick work of changing the ADIF file from
WriteLog.

Many thanks for your 'kilometres' Bill,
73 Eric - VE3GSI.

ve3gsi at canada.com