[WriteLog] BERU

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Fri Mar 12 17:53:36 EST 2004

Just downloaded 10.46G...Nice to see RSGB Commonwealth Contest now there...

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the module will not give me any
points for working a VE station...I know I cant work another VE1, but it
will not give me any points for any other VE call area either...

In the setup screen where it says "Enter Commonwealth", I entered
VE1...I assume that is to let the program know I am a VE1...Is there
something else that I should put in there ? Or am I missing something
here ? Maybe the program assumes all VE's are in the same call area ?

Scott VE1OP