[WriteLog] BERU

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 18:20:23 EST 2004

Scott,

The module seems to take the DXCC prefix instead
of the call area prefix.

ie: ve1op = ve instead of ve1
ie: d44b = d4 instead of d44

However, you can trick it into scoring properly
by entering your callsign in the contest setup
as "ABCD" instead of "VE1OP".  Give it a try.
You just have to edit the cabrillo log before
submitting it.

I can make a fix for this.... but obviously not
in time for the contest.  Its something the beta
testers did not pick up on, and neither did I.

/steve n9oh