[WriteLog] Keying With SO2R

W7VJ w7vj at millerisar.com
Sat Mar 13 08:28:50 EST 2004

Am a new WriteLog user and would appreciate thoughts on how best to key my FT1000Ds through WX0B's SO2R box.  I am aware of past threads on this topic, but nevertheless, would appreciate current assistance in pointing me in the right direction.

Configuration:

Computer - Windows 2000 Pro
SO2R connects to LPT1 which is also used for the printer
Rig interfaces connect to Com1 and Com4 (Coms 2 and 3 are not available)

Short of buying another LPT/Com card - I did from CompUSA - both com ports and the LPT port are assigned THE SAME IRQ which cannot be changed - what can be done?

I have downloaded UserPort but as a non computer type, am looking for guidance as to settings and process.

Thanks in advance forany help.

73,

Andrew, W7VJ