[WriteLog] Writelog can't see Hal question

Joe Dubeck na9a at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 11:05:09 EST 2004

Dave-

Is your TU Type set to a P-38 instead of [DSP-4100 or DXP-38]?

I have same set up except with TS-950 and don't get the error message about
a P38 which is the next selection down on the TU-Type menu.  Try [DSP-4100
or DXP-38]

I ALSO NEED HELP on a related issue.  I posted this before and didn't get
any suggestions.

My DXP-38 copies fine in Writelog and transmits FSK fine only with other
software.  I can't get it to transmit correctly with Writelog. Using either
the function keys or Alt-K, the radio transmit a character or two then
immediately drops TX and goes back to RX.  The DXP-38 is on COM6 and that
port is set up OK in Writelog.ini.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Joe, NA9A