[WriteLog] Controlling a Big Boy Rotator

Pat Thurman k7kr at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 22:18:02 EST 2004

I've asked Wayne a couple of times to support the Big Boy, but haven't
gotten any response.  I noticed he's decided to support the Tic Ring
now, and since there are only a couple of commands needed for the PST
maybe at some point he will.   Jay at ArraySolutions has offered to
provide the info needed.

--
73, Pat  K7KR