[WriteLog] WPX MULTI/SINGLE 10 min rule

Connie Marshall k5cm at azalea.net
Thu Mar 18 12:28:26 EST 2004

I'm having problems setting up writelog to show the amount of time I have
left before I can change bands on both the Run radio and the Mult radio for
WPX

I have the "Band Change" window open and no Q's made yet. I have right
clicked in the "Band Change" window and turned on the "10 min rule". I have
two entry windows. The run window set to 20m and the multi window set to
15m.

I make a Q on the Run radio and the circle turns yellow and says 59 mins
before I can change bands...
I change to the Mult radio and Make a Q on that band and the circle turns
yellow and says 59 mins before I can change bands. It also says "Non mult on
Mult station!" even though the Q I entered was a new Mult.

What have I forgot to set to get writelog to calculate the correct time
remaining for M/S band change.
My version is 10.46G

Connie
K5CM