[WriteLog] WL& Russian DX Contest

Bruce Osterberg bruceosterberg at msn.com
Fri Mar 19 12:21:21 EST 2004

I have converted the MASTER.DBA file for super call partial to include all
of the calls from all of the Russian and foreign stations that participated
in this contest before.  I do not have a web site but I will email it out to
anyone that asks before 9:00PM Central time or if anyone has a link I will
send it to them for posting.

Bruce N9BX 73

N9BX 73 Bruce