[WriteLog] NEQP module

Jamie Dupree ns3t at arrl.net
Sun May 2 19:59:04 EDT 2004

At least on my computer this weekend, the calls in
the super check partial window would be the
color black instead of green if they were okay to work.

Anyone else see that?

As for the two QSO parties (or more) at one time issue
that Fire Brick raised, if you really wanted to log all
the QSO's and then manually pluck them out later
for different logs - I think there is some key/function
that forces WL to accept whatever you have in the
exchange/mult field....but of course, I don't know it
off the top of my head here.

Jamie NS3T