[WriteLog] 2 and 7 keypad errors

Bob Jensen - aa7fk aa7fk at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 00:45:47 EDT 2004

Evening All:

I could use some help.  I'm a new user since first of the year.

I had been using version 10.45 with the error in the keypad that when you
hit the 2 or the 7 it would erase the QSO.

I was working the OREGON QSO party today and inadvertently hit those and
lost 2 QSO's.

Tonight I saw version 10.47 dated April 2004 and the revision history said
the Keypad errors had been fixed (at least that's the way I read it).  So I
downloaded 10.47 and installed it.

But the same error exists.  If I hit the 2 or 7 on the keypad it erases the
QSO entry.

Did I do something wrong .. or how can I fix this nagging problem?

Thanks in advance for any help