[WriteLog] Parallel Port CW keying / W 98 SE / K9LU AD25-TR1P Interface

Cal Kutemeier ckuter at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 23 15:47:50 EDT 2004

I bought the above interface at Dayton and was able to get it working with
TR Log with no problems.  I cannot get it to work with WL.

I entered messages for the upcoming CQ WPX contest.  When I press F7, I
should hear "de N9KO".  Under WL, only the transceiver switches to transmit,
and the message buffer in F7 is not transmitted.  I did add a line to the
ini file as suggested by K9JY's website.

My configuration is
CW Port on LPT 1
Rig control on COM 6
I have a checkmark in "All mode PTT on CW..." box.  (tried it both ways with
the same result.)
CW keyer = PC generates.

I am sure this is a minor issue, but my search of the archives have not
yielded me a solution.

Tnx in advance
Cal
N9KO