[WriteLog] Multi-op spotting questions

K7ZO (Scott Tuthill) k7zo at cableone.net
Mon Nov 1 20:57:01 EST 2004

Ditto on the problem for me on the packet spots. I use the CTRL-T shortcut.
This problem has existed for quite some some. I have never cut off more that
the last letter though. I too have raised this problem to Wayne with the
same results.

Now the real interesting situation is when, in a multi-op setup, two
operators send a Gab message at the same time. We call the situation "Gabs
gone Wild". We have seen this for a while now as well and is quite
repeatable. Since fixing this one requires a re-boot it is a bit more of a
pain than a lost character on a spot.

Scott/K7ZO