RES: [WriteLog] Multi-two cabrillo file

PY5EG py5eg at iesa.com.br
Wed Nov 3 07:13:16 EST 2004

Hi Friends:

Before the contest I had the same doubt and I did send an e-mail to our
friend K3EST Bob.
I'm copying the question and answer:

Hi Young Brother!

You are correct!  Two tx only. You can keep one log if you link the tx's.

I hope all is well as you prepare for the onslaught of Springr. It must be
FB Oms!

73

Bob

----