[WriteLog] Multi-two cabrillo file

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 chad at motorola.com
Wed Nov 3 10:37:34 EST 2004

A 3rd, 4th, 5th, or even 30th station can be used, as long as:
1)  Only two transmitted signals at once
2)  Do not violate the band change rules
3)  The submitted log is in a compliant format

The KS9K/W9JA/K4JA station has used between 4 and 6 stations in
the ARRL DX M/2 and now CQWW M/2 class.  The other stations can
be used to work other stations in the same band, or look for new
stations on a new band, or just look for a frequency to call CQ
on a new band.  As long as you follow the above 3 rules, you are
okay.  They aren't easy rules to follow if you have more than
two stations, or unseasoned M/2 ops, but the first two are in
your complete control.  Rule #3 sometimes is the hardest thing
to do.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com