[WriteLog] W5XD MK-1100 keyer kicks "off".

Redd Swindells wb2dvu at twcny.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 13:12:58 EST 2004

Hi Chad, et al.

DUH  DUH  DUH!!!!

You got it, Chad.  I had Number Of Radios=1 checked OK, but needed to
check "This Window is Radio Left".  The keyer didn't know where the
radio was.  All is now fine; my little green "L" is back (I hadn't
missed it).  I have no idea how it became "unchecked".  I'll assume I
had a case of "Sausage Fingers" and did it to myself.  This also
explains the problem at the MM.

Thanks, Chad.  This reflector IS the best.

73 es see y'all in SS, Redd, WB2DVU