[WriteLog] cw decoder window question

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Sun Nov 7 06:57:29 EST 2004

Dave,

Interestingly yesterday I was able to open both a rttyrite window for cw
decode AND the parallel channel cw decoder. I opened the cw decoder from
the Windows menu item and then opened the rttyrite window in the normal
manner. Didn' used to be able to do this but nice.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 02:59 PM 11/6/2004 +0000, David Ashworth wrote:
>Hi, out of curiosity, I would like to see how the CW decoder works.  I have
>followed the instructions in the help files, but can never seem to get the
>little CW window to open-(the one with the center line).  I have used
>Writelog with RTTY and have seen the little window there with the center
>line.  Just poking around, I opened up an rtty window and tried various
>things but the CW selection there is always grayed out.  There must be
>another step that I don't know about.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance, Dave,
>NC6P.

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net