[WriteLog] Soundboard DVK problems with Yaesu FT-847

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Mon Nov 8 16:10:12 EST 2004

Installed my ft-847 today with writelog, it seems to work fine with RTTY and
other digital modes but can get it to work with computer as DVK?
Might have missunderstood the manual but like to know what you other 847
owners do.
Use the data plug in the back of the 847 for rtty. since it is afsk it
should work fine with ssb as well but it does not.
The rig keys but that is it.No transmit.

Tried it with WSJT and WINPSK32E as well, same problem there. Would I have
to use it thru the mic on the frontside?

73 Magnus SM6WET

---