[WriteLog] Soundboard DVK problems with Yaesu FT-847

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Fri Nov 12 00:04:44 EST 2004

Hello!

Nobody has a FT-847 in use with Writelog?
Maybee my question was not right at the start.
Thru the dataport in the back of the radio it is possible to send and
recieve AFSK, since AFSK is LSB and therefor voice it should after what I
know be possible to use also for SSB keying, like voice keyer.

My ft-847 works great transmitting RTTY from Writelog like this using the
MMTTY plugin but would I try MMTTY alone, or PSK31 or WSJT or using the
build in SSB CQ machine of Writelog then all that happens is that the rig
keys, there is no modulation.

Anyone know what I missed here?

73 Magnus SM6WET