[WriteLog] poor PC Generated cw

WB3LGC at aol.com WB3LGC at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 21:42:50 EST 2004

I tried to play in the SS this past weeekend.  Things worked ok at the
beginning, but after 30 odd contacts, the PC generated cw became "jumbled"?  It
din't matter if I typed or punched "F" keys.  I am guessing the speed of the pc?
It is a 333mhz machine (CPU useage seemed to be less then 100%).  Since 25 wpm
CW isn't my thing, it's no big deal.  I thought some may want DE.  I was
using a MicroHam USB interface, into an orion w/tuner @ 100w.  It didn't matter
the band, so I don't think RF in the shack (G5RV antenna).  restarting writelog,
didn't help either.  any ideas for the next time?

73, Steve  "A WB3LGC 78 DE"