[WriteLog] poor PC Generated cw

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 9 21:51:28 EST 2004

I'm guessing you are using a microHAM USB micro Keyer?

Your 333 Mhz machine should work fine.  I test the microHAM USB micro Keyer on a
333 Mhz Compaq DeskPro under Win98se and it worked fine on CW in an actual
contest.  The trick might be to turn on or turn off RT Priority in the USB
Device Router software.

More information on the microHAM website http://www.microham.com or check my
findings at http://www.rttycontesting.com/microham/mk.htm.

If you are not using the USB micro Keyer, you should probably contact microHAM.

73, Don AA5AU