[WriteLog] ssb messages

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Nov 11 07:34:59 EST 2004

Bob,

It seems to me (unless the Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts works in this session)
that one can not have "your cake and eat it also"  Any shifted F key either
plays whatever is the contents of that message slot OR it records a new
message and names it by the function key name (overwriting any previous
message of that name so be careful)

Yesterday, I didn' see why I really needed these extra slots (after all I
have operated with just 10 for years). But guess what, I have a message
arrangement to put in them all saving just one as an on-the-fly recording
key to be able to replace some message if needed

At 06:14 AM 11/11/2004 -0600, Bob Naumann - N5NJ wrote:
>I'm running 10.50D and I am unsure about the new "shifted" messages.
>
>If Shift-F2 plays a message stored in that location (Shift-F2) how do I
>record a new F2 message "on the fly"?
>
>In other words, is there a new "on the fly" recording key combination?
>
>N5NJ

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net