[WriteLog] MMTTY Leading Random Character

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 11:18:05 EST 2004

Good to know as during RTTY Sprint whenever I sent my QSY message it
appeared to send the sequence number followed by the QSY message.  And,
forever it seems I had the occasional random character before a CQ
message, etc.  A few weeks ago I deleted the sound card in device
manager, rebooted and the system reinstalled the sound card.  Since then
the random characters occur far less often.

Larry L W0ETC