[WriteLog] RTTYrite question

Joe Stepansky kq3f at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 12:05:57 EST 2004

Decided to do some very casual operating in the WAE RTTY test.  I'm using
RTTYrite and programmed F key exhanges and have made several
QSOs.  However, there's one small issue.  After I press an F key for
whatever I want to send, RTTYrite doesn't stop keying the rig.  I have to
press Esc to stop keying when I hear the warbly tone indicating it's not
really sending anything (I'm not a RTTY expert, so bear with me in that
description).

I'm using a RigBlaster Pro on COM1, running FSK through the ACC2 port on
the 756PROII, and everything seems to be working just fine except for
Writelog's refusal to stop keying when it's finished sending the
message.  Any ideas what I need (or don't need) to do?

73, Joe KQ3F