[WriteLog] Beam Headings?

Floyd Sense fsense at copper.net
Sat Nov 13 13:58:24 EST 2004

Lat on Long were already set up.  I just found the problem - I had to
specify the full path to the binary file in the writelog.ini statement for
the file location. The manual says just the filename is enough if it's in
the Program directory, but that's not the case with my installation.  After
specifying the full path, it's working now.

Thanks to all for  the suggestions.

K8AC