[WriteLog] LZ DX Contest Configuration Problem

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 13:46:03 EST 2004

I'm testing my ability to configure Writelog for
the upcoming (next weekend) LZ DX Contest, in
which I plan to dabble from PJ2.

I attempt to configure my entry for "D40 - Single
Operator / Single Band / Mixed (40m)" (from the
menu), and I get the error message pop-up:

  "LZ DX Contest - Error
   Sorry, SWL entry class not supported"

Leaving aside that there *is* an SWL class in
this contest (item G in the menu), I really
want to enter in the 40m/SO category!

Selecting the same for 80m, 20m, 15m works OK.

I'm running Writelog 10.48F to remain network-
compatible with the Writelog network at Signal
Point.

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND