[WriteLog] New user with problems

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 20 08:52:52 EST 2004

Hi Alan. I get the same when trying to install Writelog on my wife's
computer, (perhaps it is telling me something!)  I get as far as selecting
Start a new log, then get "Com Port not available" and then "Shared CW and
Rig on the selected Com Port is not possible."

Might be worth us looking at our .ini file. Have you downloaded WIIniEdit.
Makes setting up the .ini easier.

WL runs perfectly on my own machine.  Chris G3SJJ